I am so blessed to oversee what God is doing through the Generations Project around the world. God has been faithful to launch me into my heart’s desire of serving my generation. I am inspired by the young people involved in Generations Project that are uniquely impacting their world for Jesus. Young people are using their gifts to touch hearts. I invite you to start a group, join a group, or travel with us overseas.
Come be a part of what God is doing in our Generation.
Generations Project Director
At a Glance...
- Started at Aglow International in 2006.
- Born out of many prophetic words calling the younger generation into Aglow.
- Generations Project’s aim is to build relationships through community: Join to Have It; Reach to Touch!
- Generations Groups range in age from young kids to age 35 who gather monthly to have Godly fellowship and use their talents to interact with their community.
- In 2011, the number of Generations Groups grew from 35 to 46 groups. Groups are spread out around the world. See our listing for locations.